Meet Our Attorneys
When you’ve suffered an accident or injury, you need professional legal advice. The Sevey Law Firm’s experienced personal injury attorneys are here to help. With an unfaltering dedication to each and every case we take on, we do everything possible to make sure you and your loved ones receive the best possible outcome.
Jeffrey C. Sevey
With Jeff’s broad experience, exceptional leadership skills, and business-minded approach, he has effectively guided his clients to successful resolutions of their personal injury matters for more than 25 years. Since starting the firm in 2005, Jeff has successfully handled over 3,000 cases. Jeff also acts as a pro tem judge and mediator.
Jeff Sevey, the founding partner of The Sevey Law Firm, concentrates his practice in personal injury litigation. He was born in San Francisco, California in 1963 and was raised in the Sacramento area. Jeff is married to his beautiful wife Sarah and they have four daughters. They live in Newcastle, located in the nearby foothills above Sacramento, California.
Jeff has been rated by his peers and judges with a Martindale Hubbell rating of BV. The BV is an excellent rating for a lawyer with more experience. “B” stands for the legal ability rating “high to very high. “V” stands for the general ethical standard rating which is “very high”. Jeff is licensed to practice law in the state of California and the Federal District Court.
- State of California Superior Courts of the State of California, 1991
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California, 1992
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2010
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Placer County Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- The Capital City Trial
- Association Consumer Attorneys of California
- Law School – University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law – J. D. with high distinction, 1991
- Undergraduate – B.A. Government, St. Marys College, 1987
- High School – Jesuit High School, 1983